"Get Started Growing Vegetables"
The instructions in "Get Started Growing Vegetables" will show you how to grow your very own garden. You'll also learn how to build things like a hanging basket for strawberries or a rustic tepee for beans or raspberries. Packed full of advice, help, and tips when things don't go as planned, this book is a must-have.
- Measures: 6.75" x 8.5"
- Features 192 pages
- Written by Simon Akeroyd
Little Red Hen is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with several locations serving children and adults with developmental disabilities.
100% of our sales / donations benefit quality programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, and other cognitive disabilities. We employ adults with developmental disablities at all of our locations.
*We ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
*We can also ship internationally. Please contact us for rates.*
At Little Red Hen we strive to make sure each customer has a pleasant shopping experience online.
- Items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Items with a gift receipt can be refunded for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Refunds do not include the cost of shipping.
- If an item is damaged in shipping, Little Red Hen will gladly pay the cost of re-shipping a replacement for your damaged item.
- Purchases made on a debit or credit card may take at least 10 days to be refunded to your card.
If your merchandise is defective or damaged, we will gladly replace it with an identical item within the 30 day period. In the event that the item is no longer available we will be glad to give you a refund. If your purchase was made online, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your refund is being processed, or your replacement item is being shipped. Perishable goods such as food and flowers cannot be returned.
We Also Recommend