Sugarbooger by Ore
Silverware Set "Hoot!"
Other products you might dig!
This silverware set is styled in vintage 60s colors with a splash of pink and a dash of orange for pizzazz. The fork and spoon are sized just right for little hands to grip. It's a great way to maintain clean silverware or keep dirty silverware contained.
- Measures: 1" x 5.5"
- Do not microwave
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash for best results
- Includes fork, spoon, and reusable carrying case
- Easy-open magnetic clasp on the carrying case
- Lead-free, BPA-free, and nontoxic.
Little Red Hen is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with several locations serving children and adults with developmental disabilities.
100% of our sales / donations benefit quality programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, and other cognitive disabilities. We employ adults with developmental disablities at all of our locations.
*We ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
*We can also ship internationally. Please contact us for rates.*
At Little Red Hen we strive to make sure each customer has a pleasant shopping experience online.
- Items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Items with a gift receipt can be refunded for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Refunds do not include the cost of shipping.
- If an item is damaged in shipping, Little Red Hen will gladly pay the cost of re-shipping a replacement for your damaged item.
- Purchases made on a debit or credit card may take at least 10 days to be refunded to your card.
If your merchandise is defective or damaged, we will gladly replace it with an identical item within the 30 day period. In the event that the item is no longer available we will be glad to give you a refund. If your purchase was made online, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your refund is being processed, or your replacement item is being shipped. Perishable goods such as food and flowers cannot be returned.
We Also Recommend