Sugarbooger by Ore
Bento Box "What Did The Fox Eat?"
Other products you might dig!
Its time to answer the call of lunch with this "What Did The Fox Eat?"Bento Box. The classic and functional locking-lid design is perfect for storing food at home, keeping it fresh, and helping to avoid spills. Designed with a kid-friendly, easy-open lid, this lunch box is lightweight and practical.
- Measures: 8.5" x 5.5" x 2.5"
- 3 compartments keep food separated & fresh
- Nontoxic, lead-free PVC-free & phthalate-free
- Freezer Safe
- Microwavable, remove lid
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
Little Red Hen is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with several locations serving children and adults with developmental disabilities.
100% of our sales / donations benefit quality programs for children and adults with developmental disabilities like Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Downs Syndrome, and other cognitive disabilities. We employ adults with developmental disablities at all of our locations.
*We ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
*We can also ship internationally. Please contact us for rates.*
At Little Red Hen we strive to make sure each customer has a pleasant shopping experience online.
- Items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Items with a gift receipt can be refunded for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Refunds do not include the cost of shipping.
- If an item is damaged in shipping, Little Red Hen will gladly pay the cost of re-shipping a replacement for your damaged item.
- Purchases made on a debit or credit card may take at least 10 days to be refunded to your card.
If your merchandise is defective or damaged, we will gladly replace it with an identical item within the 30 day period. In the event that the item is no longer available we will be glad to give you a refund. If your purchase was made online, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your refund is being processed, or your replacement item is being shipped. Perishable goods such as food and flowers cannot be returned.
We Also Recommend